CRM Mitchell1 2019-04-25T22:00:17+00:002005 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2019-04-25T22:00:17+00:00
- Check friction material, rotors, and hydraulic components
- CALIPER – Remove and Replace – Both, Front, includes pads/rotors/hoses
- Drain and fill brake master cylinder. Open bleeder screws at each wheel and flush until clean fluid comes out. Road test vehicle and verify proper brake operation.
- Customer states leaking coolant, suspect water pump – check and advise
- WATER PUMP – Remove and Replace – V8,4.7L Eng
- Check and adjust tire pressures. Inspect belts, lights, brakes, tires, fluids, filters, steering and suspension systems.
- Cooling System Power Flush
- PA Emission Test
- State Insp. Passenger Car
Matthew S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/23/2019