CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-13T22:01:58+00:002005 Kia Spectra CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-13T22:01:58+00:00
- PA Emission Test
- State Insp. Passenger Car
- Changed engine oil and oil filter, reset service reminder if equipped.
- Check and adjust tire pressures. Inspect belts, lights, brakes, tires, fluids, filters, steering and suspension systems.
- Tire Rotation
- Check Blower – Cuts in and Out – Check and advise
- CONTROL ARM – Remove and Replace – Lower,Both Sides
- TIE ROD and /OR END – Remove and Replace – One Side
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and road test.
John H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/12/2019