CRM Mitchell1 2018-03-17T22:01:20+00:002007 Lexus RX 350 CRM Mitchell1 2018-03-17T22:01:20+00:00
- R and R Headlight Level Sensor
- Check friction material, rotors, and hydraulic components
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove and Replace
- Rear spark plugs need to be replaced
- Perform Complete Engine Diagnostic
- Changed engine oil and oil filter, reset service reminder if equipped.
- Check and adjust tire pressures. Inspect belts, lights, brakes, tires, fluids, filters, steering and suspension systems.
- Tire Rotation
Charlene C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/15/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-03-15T22:00:13+00:002006 Lexus GS 430 CRM Mitchell1 2018-03-15T22:00:13+00:00
- Verified no-start condition. Battery weak – charged. No codes present (most likely due to dead battery). Found #2 ignition fuse blown – replaced. no shorts or damaged wires. Vehicle started. Unable to determine cause of fuse failure – started vehicle 15 times and ran in shop for 45 minutes with no faults. Marked fuse in box. If condition persists, please return for further diagnostic. **NOTE: Purge valve is broken from cannister.
- Charge Battery
Cherish S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/10/2018